Safety for all is our priority and we must ask whether any party is showing symptoms or has been asked to self-isolate before going ahead with any viewing, or visits to offices. Viewings must only take place with serious buyers who are genuinely interested in the property.
- Initial viewings should be done online as virtual viewings. When conducting physical viewings, they will be done by appointment only and open houses will not take place.
- If your home is being viewed, open all windows and doors prior to the viewing taking place and please leave the property for the duration of the viewing.
- Once the viewing has finished, the homeowner or estate agent should ensure surfaces such as door handles are cleaned.
- Before and after viewing a property, all parties should wash their hands and/or hand sanitise and please avoid touching surfaces and door handles.
- We ask you to restrict the number of people viewing to two so that social distancing can be practiced, and only people in your immediate household (living under the same roof) should be present in order to follow social distancing guidelines.
- We are sorry but no children under 18 should enter the property.
- You are free to make or accept an offer or reserve a property as normal.
- Printed material will not be given out at viewings but will be emailed prior to or after.
- You may wish to wear disposable gloves and mask and we suggest that you keep abreast of government guidelines on this.
- Please keep the viewing inside properties to a minimum and discussion can take place over the telephone or email.
- The full government advice on the process of home moving during the Covid-19 outbreak can be found here and we strongly recommend that you familiarise yourself with it.
- Please note that the above procedures are not exhaustive and we maintain the right to decline a viewing if there are any concerns from any party.
- The same protocols relate to property valuations and we will talk through every individual case with the seller.
- Prior to the viewing taking place please could you confirm back by email that you have read and are prepared to follow these protocols. If you have any questions please call us on 01753 886488.
"First class in every way"